Living in ParkMerced

This is about our experiences living in the housing complex called ParkMerced from July 2006 to Jan 2008.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Living in ParkMerced

This is a posting about my experience living in ParkMerced from July 2006 to Jan 2008.
I have created several posts because I didn't want this to be one long post. However, since I did that, if you want the beginning, it's the bottom most post. and chronologically, it goes from bottom up.

This is my sharing to those of you who want to move in to ParkMerced. 
For anyone from ParkMerced who wants to discuss any of the events, please leave your details in the comments field and I will contact you.
I'm truly not interested in listening to another apology. So, don't bother if that is all you are offering me. I'm still interested in either getting my stuff back or getting some kind of monetary compensation for that stuff... without having to deal with your damn lawyers.

Happy reading and if you still decide to live there.... good luck!

1 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2008 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the thorough documentation, you've successfully steered me clear of that company:)
    http://bradyjfrey.com/blog/apartments/parkmerced/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home