Living in ParkMerced

This is about our experiences living in the housing complex called ParkMerced from July 2006 to Jan 2008.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

And I thought it was the end

My wife and I left the country. My wife in early January. Myself the day I moved out of ParkMerced.
The security refund was sent to a forwarding address.
On the security refund, there were 2 $100 deductions for removal of a couch and a bed.

I had to be at the airport at 7am. I left ParkMerced at 6:30am with instructions to a friend to come back, remove the couch and bed and then close up and turn in the keys.
My friend is in possession of the couch and bed because HE PURCHASED IT FROM ME.
So, what is this couch and bed that ParkMerced is charging me for?????

I'll probably have to deal with their lawyers again to settle this issue and it's not worth $200.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home